Intense international competition, increased regulation (Basel III/IV) and increasing economic and political uncertainty are hitting medium-sized companies harder than big corporations.
It is therefore important to think more about joint ventures, company acquisitions or the sale of parts of companies outside of the core business.
Or there is the question of a successor solution and its financing which is optimal for the entrepreneur and his / her life's work.
With over 25 years of experience, GVM supports successful entrepreneurs.
Success through Experience
Examples from the career of the GVM team:
- Approx. 30 successful corporate finance transactions
- Up to 100% markup after structuring and resale
- IPO 40-times oversubscribed
- Successful placement of various capital increases (family offices, strategic investors and institutional investors such as private equity)
Success based on approximately 30 successful corporate finance transactions.
- Corporate Finance Screening Package
Screening of transaction candidates (e.g. M&A) in the target segment on a fixed price basis
- Corporate Finance-Services: e. g. Growth Financing
Access to around 1,500 family offices/industrial families, strategic investors, private equity, venture capital and (development) banks
- Transaction support: M&A, carve-out, succession, management buy-in/management buy-out
Advice on corporate finance transactions - from the search and screening of suitable strategic or institutional candidates to support in negotiations etc.
Feel free to contact us